- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Self Awareness and Opportunity Awareness
The first 200 words of this essay...
Self Awareness and Opportunity Awareness Assessment
I have undertaken 5 classes to evaluate my strengths and weaknesses on various topics associated with employability and careers. The classes use a variety of tests and other methods to analyse me in order to produce reports on each topic. This report will summarise these topics and my conclusions from the classes, as well as reflecting on the exercises and how I found the results and their consequences.
Employability skills are one of the most important skills a person can learn. It is one thing having the necessary qualifications for a job, but if you don't have the employability skills required, you will not succeed. From Class 1 on "Employability Strengths and Weaknesses" I found out that my main strengths were my organisation and work skills. For organisation, the class discovered that my main strengths were setting and reaching targets, prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines. These points are all related and vital at University and also at a job in "the real world". Without being able to set targets and accomplish them, nothing would ever get done and in life targets need to be
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
General Studies (view all)
- Should Cannabis be legalised in the UK?
- This assignment will demonstrate a written reflective accoun...
- The internet should be implemented into all educational sect...
- Report: Charity Event for Cancer Research UK
- Formal Report on Time Management. As part of my Study Skills...
- Which diseases are more prevalent in your country and what c...
- Should the Death penalty be re-introduced?
- Pro Speech- Capital Punishment
- Discuss the statement " Art changes the world as much a...
- Should scientific research be restricted in any way?
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.