- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The title of the artwork is To Love Would Be So Sweet by Georges Rouault. The abstract concept that I chose to write about is love. I chose love because of the way the mother and child are positioned and how they are looking at each other.
The first 200 words of this essay...
ENGL 1201 DJ
16 November 2011
Essay Analyzing a Virtual Text
The image that I chose was the one about the mother and child holding each other. The title of the artwork is To Love Would Be So Sweet by Georges Rouault. The abstract concept that I chose to write about is love. I chose love because of the way the mother and child are positioned and how they are looking at eachother. I chose this abstract concept because love is very important to me, and it is the obvious concept of this artwork. Love is a very important concept in my life and in most people's lives. Love is the most wonderful feeling in the world, but it also can be described as a very relative notion. This is because people's feelings change. Love depends on people's ideas, interests and goals in life.
The mother looking down at the child shows love because she has her arms around the child and the child is young that it looked like she was looking at the child and just hugging the child out of love. The
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
General Studies (view all)
- Should Cannabis be legalised in the UK?
- This assignment will demonstrate a written reflective accoun...
- What is Euthanasia?
- English as a global language - good or bad?
- English School Uniform Essay
- Which diseases are more prevalent in your country and what c...
- Should the Death penalty be re-introduced?
- Pro Speech- Capital Punishment
- Discuss the statement " Art changes the world as much a...
- Should scientific research be restricted in any way?
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.