- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
This assignment will demonstrate a written reflective account highlighting how learning has progressed through the year. As part of this reflection I will have one written assignment from semester one and demonstrating an understanding of the tutor feedba
The first 200 words of this essay...
Reflection on study
This assignment will demonstrate a written reflective account highlighting how learning has progressed through the year. As part of this reflection I will have one written assignment from semester one and demonstrating an understanding of the tutor feedback. The assignment will also state how learning is influenced further. This will be done by reflecting upon my development as a learner, using effective range of learning resources, demonstrating the use of range of academic thinking skills and the academic practices at the academic level.
The assignment taken from semester one is 'development'. Overall comments on assignment and specific recommendations for improving the work were given by the tutor. The main comment made by the tutor was that I have demonstrated understanding of basic concept and I would have achieved higher grade if I had explained the points effectively and showed a greater level of research and evidence.
The reasons for not being able to demonstrate the concept effectively in an assignment are not having understanding of the essay question or title, the structure of the essay and not knowing which points to be make (Habeshaw & Gibbs 1995). According to Knight & Parsons "A
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
General Studies (view all)
- English School Uniform Essay
- English as a global language - good or bad?
- The internet should be implemented into all educational sect...
- ROLE OF YOUTH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- animal testing
- Should the Death penalty be re-introduced?
- Pro Speech- Capital Punishment
- Discuss the statement " Art changes the world as much a...
- Should scientific research be restricted in any way?
- Globalization vs. Culture: The Loss Of Identity
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.