- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A Proposal to Investigate Solutions for Preventing Air Pollution in Bilkent University
The first 200 words of this essay...
A Proposal to Investigate Solutions for
Preventing Air Pollution in
Name: Aylin Solak
Course: Eng 400
Air pollution means that releasing some chemicals and particulate matter which cause damage the natural environment and all living organisms into the atmosphere. In Bilkent University, there are approximately twelve thousand students and a lot of instructors. Many of them have their own cars. Also, there are lots of busses in order to provide transportation of students and staff who works in Bilkent University. In addition to this, there is a factory named Tepe Factory. The gases which release from exhaust of factory, cars and busses are contain sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide in high level. These gases cause air pollution.
The purpose of this proposal is to introduce proposed solutions in order to minimize air pollution in Bilkent University. These solutions are filtration of exhaust of factory and motor vehicles according some criterias.
2. PROBLEM DEFINITION:
The main causes of air pollution in Bilkent University arise from factory and motor vehicles.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Environmental Management (view all)
- 'What problems do urban planners face? How are they to be so...
- The Golden Eagle
- The effects of air pollution on children
- The Effect of Production and Supply of Electricity on enviro...
- Biology Group 4 Project
- (1a) Explain the classification of the selected energy resou...
- To what extent has the Three Gorges Dam project, in China, b...
- HOW PHYSICAL AND HUMAN FACTORS MAY HAVE MADE FLORIDA A CROWD...
- Economy Vs Environment. Development assumes economic growth...
- The development of alternative energy sources is a possible ...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.