- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A report concerning new business development in the local area, which is the Paddington Basin Regeneration Project. As this development will have many different and significant environmental impacts
- Essay length: 13673 words
- Submitted: 22/02/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Bojana Simulija 13A1
Paddington Basin Development Assignment
For this assignment our group is requested to write a report concerning new business development in the local area, which is the Paddington Basin Regeneration Project. As this development will have many different and significant environmental impacts, it is our group's objective to further investigate the effects of this development on the local residents.
We are aiming to explore the background to the development, the effects on the environment, the social costs and benefits in terms of quality of life indicators. Additionally the various stakeholders (in our case local residents), and also pressure groups involved. Furthermore, legal constraints or government intervention which would evidently effect this development, are other key areas our group shall consider in order to gain a clear insight into the benefits and drawbacks as a result of this development.
As stated on the Paddington Basin Development website, Paddington Basin is no longer simply a major regeneration opportunity, and is fast establishing itself as a premier business, residential, healthcare and leisure district of central London. It offers unrivalled, first class opportunities and its position in the central London and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Environmental Management (view all)
- The impact of human activities on the environment
- How do humans affect the environment?
- Deforestation and its impact on the environment
- Critically evaluate the view that understanding the multi-di...
- Pollution Project.
- (1a) Explain the classification of the selected energy resou...
- To what extent has the Three Gorges Dam project, in China, b...
- HOW PHYSICAL AND HUMAN FACTORS MAY HAVE MADE FLORIDA A CROWD...
- Economy Vs Environment. Development assumes economic growth...
- The development of alternative energy sources is a possible ...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.