- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Analysis Of Brazil's Migration Trends
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analyse Of Brazils Migration Trends
The country that I will be analysing for migration trends is Brazil. Brazil is in South America as you can see from the map above.
There is a lot of different migration in Brazil. Many different migration schemes are occurring all over the world, things such as.
> Slave Trade
> Don't like area
> Actors, musicians etc
Brazil is a bit different though because it has an overcrowding problem, and the government has it's way of moving people. Here are the different migrations occurring in Brazil today.
Urbanisation is when people move from a rural area to an urban area, the economic reasons for this is because there is not many jobs in the rural area. The transportation in Brazil isn't the best so therefore it's harder for them to get into the town. If the people of Brazil move into the urban areas for work the cost of living will be higher but there will be no cost for transportation. The environment in the rural area is much better than in the urban areas as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Population & Settlement (view all)
- Britain between 1750-1900
- Analyse the economic, environmental, social and demographic ...
- How Deprivation Affects Birmingham and Dhaka
- How successful are the regeneration schemes in Liverpool?
- How far do physical factors affect global population distrib...
- Changes in Demographic Characteristics of Indonesia
- Evaluate the success of urban regeneration schemes in combat...
- Notes on Suburbanisation and Counterurbanisation
- With reference to one or more located examples, examine how ...
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of studentificatio...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo