- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis Of Brazil's Migration Trends
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analyse Of Brazils Migration Trends
The country that I will be analysing for migration trends is Brazil. Brazil is in South America as you can see from the map above.
There is a lot of different migration in Brazil. Many different migration schemes are occurring all over the world, things such as.
> Slave Trade
> Don't like area
> Actors, musicians etc
Brazil is a bit different though because it has an overcrowding problem, and the government has it's way of moving people. Here are the different migrations occurring in Brazil today.
Urbanisation is when people move from a rural area to an urban area, the economic reasons for this is because there is not many jobs in the rural area. The transportation in Brazil isn't the best so therefore it's harder for them to get into the town. If the people of Brazil move into the urban areas for work the cost of living will be higher but there will be no cost for transportation. The environment in the rural area is much better than in the urban areas as there
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Population & Settlement (view all)
- Comparison Between MEDC and LEDC
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of an ageing popul...
- AIDS and overpopulation in Africa.
- For my Travel and Tourism coursework I have chosen Marbella ...
- Factors affecting birth rates in countries with different le...
- With reference to one or more located examples, examine how ...
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of studentificatio...
- Describe the fieldwork and research you would undertake in o...
- Analysis of Chinas One Child Policy
- Explain why student ghettos develop in some urban areas
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.