Competition - What do we mean by the Global Market place?
Extracts from this document...
C/W Business Studies March 19, 2003 Competition 1. What do we mean by the Global Market place? Global means to introduce the company world wide. To make the company known to the whole world rather than just one country. ...read more.
3. What is internationalisation? This refers to the way in which companies expand their operations overseas in order to exploit new markets. 4. To be competitive an organisation needs to make sure that it: * Provide quality products that meet customer requirements. ...read more.
* Ploughs back funds into new investment, research and product development. * Experiments with new ideas and sets out to lead rather than follow the field. * Makes sure that it has outstanding customer and community relationships as well as respecting the environment. * Takes into consideration the requirements of all its stakeholders. Centre No. 65141 Semeena Khan Candidate No. 8296 ...read more.
This student written piece of work is one of many that can be found in our AS and A Level Global Interdependence & Economic Transition section.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- 150,000+ documents available
- Just £6.99 a month
- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month