- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Creative Writing The water ripples over the little stones in the short section where the amazingly clear water is relatively shallow.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The water ripples over the little stones in the short section where the amazingly clear water is relatively shallow. Sometimes you see minute fish rapidly making their way down stream, which to them must be a rocky rapid. The water then becomes fifty times deeper. You can see tiny creatures causing disturbance to the sandy river bed.
The grassy bank on one side is a place where I have often sat to contemplate life and what I shall make of mine. I have sat there in solitude staring across at the opposite bank amazed at how the ground overhangs the river. Over the river is a lush green field which in the right seasons holds the cows which I have befriended. The tree on the opposite side of the bank, in line with where I usually choose to situate myself is also fairly intriguing. As the ground lies, the tree is half suspended over the river which is several feet below. I am astounded at the strength of the roots with hold the huge bulk of the tree upright; and stops it from falling over towards that bank where I have so often sat.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hydrology & Fluvial Geomorphology (view all)
- Loughton Brook River Studies - Epping Forest
- The Drainage Basin - Bangladesh
- River Tees Drainage Baisin
- As the water flow progresses downstream, the river channel s...
- Describe the processes by which glaciers move. (6 marks).
- To what extent should cold environments to be considered as ...
- List of River Valley Projects in India.
- Compare and comment on the flood management approaches in tw...
- Discus to the extent to which you believe Carlisle floods 20...
- Assess the costs and benefits of one river management scheme...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.