- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Describe and explain how the thermal and precipitation regimes characterize the climate of any one distinctive landscape within the tropics.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Regional variations in the amount, intensity and seasonal distribution of climatic elements as determined by the climatic controls, create a pattern of earth climates.
Describe and explain how the thermal and precipitation regimes characterize the climate of any one distinctive landscape within the tropics. What and how are the modifying factors which may produce local climatic variations in the landscape you have chosen?
Strengths of the attempt:
1. Introduction of the TRF is brief but informative.
2. Characteristics of different landscapes' vegetation are well illustrated and precise.
3. Good presentation in the relationship between the climatic and vegetation conditions, bringing out the interactive and interdependent relationship between them.
* General descriptions on TRF's climate.
* Description and account for the flora and luxuriant composition in TRF.
* General conditions for the vegetation with increase in latitude.
* Description on Savanna's climate and vegetation condition.
* Description on Tropical desert's climate and vegetation condition (especially on the adaptation of vegetation to the adverse natural conditions.)
* Human impact on the natural vegetation described above.
Vegetation is directly affected by the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Coastal Landforms (view all)
- Minehead: Coastal Management
- Walton-on-the-Naze - Coastal erosion
- Geography Walton-On-The Naze Case Study
- “Samphire” By Patrick O’Brian
- Theme Parks - Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Geography Coastal Erosion - Tides and Storm Surges
- How the Carboniferous, Variscan Orogeny and Quaternary affec...
- Coast Protection Notes - Hard Engineered Coastline Ventnor ...
- Coastal Erosion. Many factors have led to erosion on the Ho...
- A coastline is where the land meets the sea or ocean. The sp...
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.