- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My Favourite Place
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Favourite Place
Would you fancy going to a location where the temperature is fantastic every day, would you like to go to an area where people are kind-hearted and admire you, do you get pleasure from playing on beaches and fancy having a wonderful time, do you like shopping in massive shopping malls and like to stay in enormous 5 star hotels? If so, then you would be keen on coming to India.
Golden sand on the beaches, blockages in the drains close to attractive sites, foreign languages being spoken next to my ear, icy blue sparkling water splashing against the massive mountains, lines of traffic everywhere, individuals hooting their horn in the direction of the traffic, stacks of garbage all over the place, police finding it awkward to keep the traffic under control, little children pleading for groceries and loose change, small bungalows made from dirt with no water and electrical energy, enormous streams of filthy water and unclean wild animals roaming the streets looking for food.
There are many marvellous locations in India where you can head off to have a magnificent time such as the beaches, theme parks and other amusing sites which
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Population & Settlement (view all)
- Problems In Tokyo.
- Functions of settlements - Differences between urban and rur...
- Unemployment In Pakistan.
- There are many problems facing rural areas in today's world.
- The Costs and Benefits of Urbanisation
- With reference to one or more located examples, examine how ...
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of studentificatio...
- Describe the fieldwork and research you would undertake in o...
- Analysis of Chinas One Child Policy
- Explain why student ghettos develop in some urban areas
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.