- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Right now in the world, overpopulation is a big menace for human life and for the Earth. Every year, about eight million hectares of forest are lost by many reasons either from deforestation
The first 200 words of this essay...
1 billion in 1804
2 billion in 1927(123 years later)
3 billion in 1960 ( 33 years later)
4 billion in 1974 ( 14 years later)
5 billion in 1987 ( 13 years later)
6 billion in 1999 ( 12 years later).
As you can see, overpopulation is a big problem right now. It causes many problems almost everywhere in the world. Overpopulation is the condition of any organism's numbers exceeding the carrying capacity of its ecological niche. In other words, overpopulation is a term that refers to a condition by which the population density enlarges to a limit that provokes the environmental deterioration, a remarkable decline in the quality of life, or a population collapse. It not only makes trouble for developing countries but also for developed countries. The effects of overpopulation are uncountable. Population control is the best way to reduce the population growth.
Overpopulation occurs when the population density is so great as to actually cause an impaired quality of life. It is not merely an imbalance between the number of individuals compared to the resources needed for survival, or a ratio of population over resources.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Population & Settlement (view all)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of an ageing popul...
- Comparison Between MEDC and LEDC
- For my Travel and Tourism coursework I have chosen Marbella ...
- AIDS and overpopulation in Africa.
- Explain how social, economical and political factors affect ...
- With reference to one or more located examples, examine how ...
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of studentificatio...
- Describe the fieldwork and research you would undertake in o...
- Analysis of Chinas One Child Policy
- Explain why student ghettos develop in some urban areas
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.