- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Town Expansion The Tourism Killer. We will see how tourism is changing and why cities must stop their expansion. First we will see how cities are creating more and more tourists facilities. In a second step we will see that tourism has beneficial effects
The first 200 words of this essay...
The tourism industry is for many cities around the world a major source of incomes. Today every part of the world is reachable for everybody. That is why cities are in a perpetual expansion in order to accommodate up tourists. But what we will see here is that this expansion is not without consequences. Why a source of benefits could be a terrible source of problems? We are going to highlight some consequences created by the mass tourism. We will see how tourism is changing and why cities must stop their expansion. First we will see how cities are creating more and more tourists facilities. In a second step we will see that tourism has beneficial effects for these cities and to finish we will see which impact has the tourism on the environment and why the tourism is going to die.
The World Tourism Organization shows that cities are highly demanded by tourists. Which explain why main cities in USA are developing more and more facilities for them. In fact tourists of all sorts rather consume a product where a product is made. The tourist enjoy going to the destination and spend his money there. This situation
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Environmental Management (view all)
- The impact of human activities on the environment
- How do humans affect the environment?
- Deforestation and its impact on the environment
- Evolution of management theories.
- A2 Model Answer :
- (1a) Explain the classification of the selected energy resou...
- To what extent has the Three Gorges Dam project, in China, b...
- HOW PHYSICAL AND HUMAN FACTORS MAY HAVE MADE FLORIDA A CROWD...
- Economy Vs Environment. Development assumes economic growth...
- The development of alternative energy sources is a possible ...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.