- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Unemployment In Pakistan.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unemployment In Pakistan
Unemployment is a major problem for any country. This is because unemployment can lead to a lot of social and economic problems that will be discussed later in the essay.
During the course of this essay, the unemployment situation of Pakistan will be seen. We will also look at the urban and rural areas of Pakistan and look at the unemployment late there.
The Table below shows the total population of Pakistan. It can be clearly seen the Pakistan is suffering from over population and the being an underdeveloped country it is very difficult to control this. This also affects the employment rate of Pakistan. The population is increasing as we can see in the table. Although the growth rate is decreasing by the actual figure of population has increased from 85.10 million in 1981 to 149.03 in 2003. This shows the rapid rate of increase in almost 20 years.
If we compare the active labor force to the total population we will be able to see that there are very few people participating in the labor force. The chart below will show us
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Population & Settlement (view all)
- Problems In Tokyo.
- Functions of settlements - Differences between urban and rur...
- Analyse the economic, environmental, social and demographic ...
- With reference to examples, discuss the overall effectivenes...
- Comparison Between MEDC and LEDC
- With reference to one or more located examples, examine how ...
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of studentificatio...
- Describe the fieldwork and research you would undertake in o...
- Analysis of Chinas One Child Policy
- Explain why student ghettos develop in some urban areas
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.