- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
‘A Healthy and balanced diet in childhood can help to prevent ill health in later life’.
The first 200 words of this essay...
'A Healthy and balanced diet in childhood can help to prevent ill health in later life'
There is such a broad band of health promotion in my current work-placement. It is hard to decide what areas should be prioritised within health - promoting. One of the main topics, considered a national health concern, would have to be diet in children.
Portrush Primary is a town school and the majority of the pupils live in the surroundings of the town of Portrush.
In Portrush Primary a 'health - promoting' ethos is encouraged by building on good relationships, sharing responsibility and partnership, promoting self-esteem and reducing stress for pupils and staff alike. Health Education is reinforced within the wider school environment where all aspects of school life are complementary to the positive health messages promoted in the classroom.
In Portrush Primary their aim is to:
* Achieve an environment, which promotes the health and well being of all staff and pupils.
* Provide a coherent health education curriculum, which complies with statutory requirements and is accessible to all pupils.
* Ensure that all aspects of school life are complementary to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- PROMOTING HEALTH. P1: explain three different approaches to...
- Unit 3 Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care...
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.