- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Describe factors that many influence communication and interpersonal interaction with particular reference to health and social care setting.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Healthcare and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
P3-Describe factors that many influence communication and interpersonal interaction with particular reference to health and social care setting.
There are many different factors that can influence communication. I will be looking at how five of those factors can influence people communication, because if people don't understand each other then they can't communicate effectively. These factors that I will be looking out will show how and why they might not be able to communicate. The five factors that I will be looking at are:
1. Values and belief system
3. Cultural differences
The values and belief system are important because if a person feel's their values or beliefs are not taken into consideration during an interaction, then this will cause a barrier which will make communication difficult. An example of this would be an elderly man who thinks that nursing is a woman's job, and would find it difficult to talk to a male nurse or let the nurse touch him. In such a situation it might not be evident what the problem was, if the elderly man did not say anything. He might just
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Can CBT make a meaningful contribution in the treatment of s...
- P3 explain factors that may influence communication and inte...
- Describe Health and Social Care Service Provision for looked...
- Abnormal Psychology - Bipolar Disorder
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student