- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social development throughout life stages.
- Essay length: 7695 words
- Submitted: 07/06/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social development throughout life stages (P1)
is the fertilization of the egg by the sperm and its implantation in the uterine wall
Innate reflex, growth. Cellular development
is the state of being pregnant; the period from conception to birth when a woman carries a developing fetus in her uterus
Physical development takes place in the uterus were the embryo develops in to a fetus and the baby grows bigger, developing in growth at the same time as by the end of 8 weeks all major organs have developed but are continuing to grow in size.
Birth and infantry
Theses stages begin after the mother has given birth and is at stages 0-3 of a Childs life.
This is the stage were the process of development of walking begins
At birth stage the neonate's movements are random with no co-ordination with primitive reflexes, will use reflexes in a response to a stimulus such as touch and sound. After some months the infant will use
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Can CBT make a meaningful contribution in the treatment of s...
- P3 explain factors that may influence communication and inte...
- Describe Health and Social Care Service Provision for looked...
- Abnormal Psychology - Bipolar Disorder
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.