- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Describe the ways to evaluate health education campaigns, including the pre-set criteria to be used to measure campaign outcomes and methods to be used for collecting and presenting data.
- Essay length: 4208 words
- Submitted: 17/04/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
3A. Describe the ways to evaluate health education campaigns, including the pre-set criteria to be used to measure campaign outcomes and methods to be used for collecting and presenting data.
How are these campaigns communicated?
* Mass media
Effectiveness in terms of:
* Achieving aims and objectives
* Reaching targeted audience
* Suitability for the targeted audience
* Impact on target audience
* Readability cost effectiveness
Achieving aims and objectives:
Mass media health promotion campaign which I have chosen for my task educates individuals about alcohol so that they can aim to reach them and change their behaviour towards alcohol. The campaign focuses on reaching awareness to the targeted audience and broader population. It talks about youths having responsible drinking's and how the risk of accidents occurs after one is drunk and going to drive. It also provides them with important information about the recommended limit and raise awareness about the laws set on alcohol.
There are many reasons why mass media is used to promote campaigns, it can be any from:
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- Four models of disability with barriers and assessing them.
- Identify key aspects of legislation and guidelines relevant ...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.