- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Diary task help
The first 200 words of this essay...
Promoting Good Health: Kids Hygiene
Personal hygiene practice is very important to everybody, but more important for young children. Cleanliness especially for young children is the basis of healthy living. Poor living conditions, unhealthy behaviors, and unhealthy environment affects us all. It affects our health and our well-being physically as well as mentally. If you want to stop your child's frequent or repeatedly infectious viruses which cause many common children's illnesses, focus on children's hygiene practices. Untidy kid starts out from untidy parent. If children are clean and tidy, its because we teach them and become good example to them.
"...our lives are but choices, select the best choice..."
- Author, A Clean Kid Is A Healthier Kid
Facts About Keep Safe and Healthy
I am interested in advocating the importance of Promoting Good Health: Kids Hygiene in the overall goal of cleanliness, healthy bodies and healthy living. My desire to write on the issue of kids' hygiene is a result of my commitment and awareness of my responsibilities as a mother, and as an early childhood educator. I hope to influence the public to be more alert and concerned about
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Unit 3 Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care...
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- P1 & P2 Public Health
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student