- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Different types of Communication
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Healthcare and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
AO1 (A) Different types of Communication
Communication is about exchanging of information between people, e.g. by means of speaking, writing, or using a common system of signs or behaviour. Communication is important because we use it in our daily lives to talk to people either orally or written. If there is a lack of communication then it will be hard for people to listen or to get the information they need. In care settings, different types of communication are needed to help with their patients or clients. Communication is important in health and social because it helps build a relationship between a client and a carer.
There are four different types of communication, which are used in different care settings. The two different care settings that I will be concentrating on this assignment are nursery and a G.P surgery.
There are four different types of communication:
Oral communication is something that is said from your mouth rather than writing it. Oral communication is important in care settings because it helps clients or carer to communicate with each other when
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Can CBT make a meaningful contribution in the treatment of s...
- P3 explain factors that may influence communication and inte...
- Describe Health and Social Care Service Provision for looked...
- Abnormal Psychology - Bipolar Disorder
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.