- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Infertility means where a couple are not able to have children for certain reasons, such as the female might not be able to produce eggs or the male might have a low sperm count/weak sperm. Infertility has been around for several years. Infertility is becoming more and more common each year. Different couples have different types of infertility problems.
Infertility can occur in both partners or in one. These days there is a range of treatment available for infertile couples. Some of the treatments available are hormonal tablets I.b.s treatment. Sometimes the treatments you have don't always work so you could retake the treatment or take another one.
There are also many techniques available and there are loads more on the way. Some couples who can't have babies get emotional, what they don't realise is now there are 13 different ways of having a baby without having sexual intercourse. The person might feel pressure on themselves about not having a baby, when the partners are around other people such as family members of friends that have children they might feel like the odd people out. If infertility is in only one of the partners it could cause
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- How is anti-discriminatory practice is promoted in health an...
- Identify key aspects of legislation and guidelines relevant ...
- Unit 10 caring for children and young people
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.