- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Equality, Diversity and Rights
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Healthcare and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
BTEC National Diploma in Health and Social Care
Task 1. P1
Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
In this task I am going to provide a clear account of the benefits of diversity to British society. I am going to describe three social or cultural factors and two economic factors.
Firstly I am going to write about my three social or cultural factors which are going to be; "Food," "The Arts," and "Education."
One of many benefits from living in a multicultural society is that there is a wide variety of foods that are available all over the world. Some of the types of the food that have been brought to the British Society by different societies are Chinese, Thai, Indian, Italian, and French; these are just some of many. If we didn't have any of these different culture foods then we would be stuck with the simple British food for example Sausage and mash, fish and chips, and the old traditional roast beef. To many service user's this would seem boring and unhealthy if that's all they had the choice of was the British
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- Explain the signs and symptoms related to Heart Disease and ...
- Unit 3 Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.