- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Every Child Matters
The first 200 words of this essay...
Every Child Matters
Stay Safe - make sure they're not being put at risk by anybody. Make sure that they know how to keep safe outside of school and their home.
Stay Healthy - Make sure they have access to a balanced diet and exercise activities.
Enjoy & Achieve - Make sure they feel comfortable and happy and they're not being abused. Give them confidence.
Make a Positive Contribution - Help them with community support. They should make positive contributions in lessons and in society. Voluntary work or getting a job.
Achieve Economic Well-Being - Help them with poverty issues, such as helping them with uniform if they cant afford it.
Every Child matters is a UK government initiative that begun in 2003, partly because of Victoria Climbe's death. Every Child Matters covers children and young adults from birth to the age of 19 or the age of 24 for those with disabilities. It's their goal to ensure that families and children get the right services and understanding they need from professionals. They also believe that every child should be given the chance to work towards
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Discuss difficulties that may arise when implementing anti-d...
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- In this essay I shall begin to justify how an ethical approa...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.