- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In preparation for managing child Ds behaviour, I am going to ask my supervisor for the behaviour policy.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 2: Development from Conception to Age 16 years
In preparation for managing child D's behaviour, I am going to ask my supervisor for the behaviour policy. I will then use this same policy to help me understand how managing behaviour is being approached in my setting. I will also use it set behaviour goals for child D, who is 3years old. The behaviour goals for Child D are:
* To play alongside other children
* To say please and Thank you
* To share Toys and Food with other children
* Be Kind to each other
* Listen to your Teacher
On the 1st of February, I arrived at the placement at 8am with a very positive attitude, believing that child D was going to achieve her behaviour goals. I was going to help child to achieve this at lunch time, by not to disrupt other children and stay seated at the table I then said to child D on day 1 "are you going to eat you're your food nicely like the other children?" I then
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Discuss difficulties that may arise when implementing anti-d...
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- In this essay I shall begin to justify how an ethical approa...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.