- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Massage Case Study 1
The first 200 words of this essay...
Case study 1
Introduction: Body massage treatments have become a highly sought-after treatment in many salons and clinics today as well as workplaces. As a therapist practicing the use of these techniques, I need to be fully aware and have great knowledge of client care, contraindications, treatment procedures and plans, and aftercare and homecare advice. All of which are tailored to each particular client I treat. For this body massage case study I will include an introduction giving a brief description of the client and her indications for a massage treatment. I will also provide accurate homecare and aftercare advice as well as a thorough consultation form and equipment list with regards to health and safety. I will then analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of the treatment plan, stating any positive or negative physical, physiological or psychological effects or reactions my client has experienced before, during or after the treatment.
Client Profile: My client for this body massage treatment is ZB 08/04/75. She is a 33 year old female who works within the tutorial section of Bridgwater College. She has come to me for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Explain the signs and symptoms related to Heart Disease and ...
- Unit 3 Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care...
- I shall be assessing the different psychological approaches ...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.