- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Mental health - Post natal depression. Imagine you are Marlene, write a piece that would reflect her experiences if she were having Simon today and how you the social worker might assist her.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mental Health Assignment 1
The impact of mental illness: the voice of the consumer and carers
Imagine you are Marlene, write a piece that would reflect her experiences if she were having Simon today and how you the social worker might assist her.
Reflective piece on Marlene's thoughts and feelings - and how it affected Doug, her mother etc.
Include: emptiness, hopelessness, tired, lack of connection with Simon, feeling like nobody else understands, guilt because she should be excited about a new baby, doesn't have the energy for a new baby and toddler, Donna.
Don busy with work, Marlene not fulfilling her role.
Feeding difficulties with Simon, caesarian
Does she have close by support? Lucy doesn't have children yet. Parents live in Bendigo, close to mother
It was different being pregnant with Simon than it was with Donna. It seemed to go faster because I was busy with Donna but I was definitely more tired, and desperate to give birth by the end of it. I did not expect complications, as the first birth went so well, but as a trained midwife understood that emergency
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Unit 3 Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care...
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- P1 & P2 Public Health
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.