- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Mother is concerned that daughter is not eating enough, restricting food intake for 8 months because she feels fat, feels she needs to lose ten pounds, feels that her thighs and stomach are to large, reporting 35 lb weight loss over last 8 months
The first 200 words of this essay...
University of Texas at Arlington School of Nursing
N303 Psychiatric Management
Student Name:___Elishia Williams ___________ Clinical Advisor:_Dr. Snow_____________
Topic:_Case Study 1 Lauren 19 yr. old white female Date:____06-07-05______
Subjective Data Provided: Subjective Needed: in italics
Mother is concerned that daughter is not eating enough, restricting food intake for 8 months because she feels fat, feels she needs to lose ten pounds, feels that her thighs and stomach are to large, reporting 35 lb weight loss over last 8 months, denies any eating problems, began menarche at age 16 periods normally regular, stop three months ago, exercises daily 20 min. to 2 hours, experiences low energy, chronic constipation and lightheadedness, favorite TV show is "America's Next Top Model" and reports "feeling down in the dumps" for about nine months, college student, good grades, finding it difficult to concentrate, admits to feeling worthless and having no friends, moved to new city middle of senior year, has difficulty falling asleep awakens in middle of night often, mother reports that she is often irritable and cries often. When did the depressed mood start in relation to the move, was it within three months of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- Explain the signs and symptoms related to Heart Disease and ...
- Unit 3 Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.