- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Practice Evidence Record -I have chosen the following aspects of professional practice. These are time-keeping and attendance, supporting colleagues, attitudes to work and understanding of childrens behaviour.
- Essay length: 5981 words
- Submitted: 17/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Communication and professional skills
Within childcare and education
I have chosen the following aspects of professional practice. These are
time-keeping and attendance, supporting colleagues, attitudes to work and
understanding of children's behaviour.
Time - keeping and attendance is very important because if the
practitioner does not arrive on time then staff members will not be able
to rely on him or her, sometimes there may be a staff shortage and staff
members need extra help so staff members won't be happy if the
practitioner is late. It is important for parents and children to be on time
so that the children can understand the importance of time keeping.
Sometimes the parents need to drop their children off early because they
need to go to work, therefore if the practitioner is not on time and there is
not enough staff to look after their child, the parent will not be happy and
might be late for work.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- How is anti-discriminatory practice is promoted in health an...
- Choose two different types of vulnerable adult abuse and ass...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.