- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Reflective accounts - I had to consider whether the children would enjoy the activity and gain more knowledge and understanding from the activity about the solar system.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Healthcare and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Practice Evidence Record Diary.
Unit 7 -Task 1
When organising the activity I had to consider how long the activity would take and if it would be better if all the children participated altogether or in smaller groups. I had to consider whether the children would enjoy the activity and gain more knowledge and understanding from the activity about the solar system.
I linked this to the children's curriculum.
Knowledge, skills and understanding
Light and sound
3. Pupils should be taught:
* Light and dark
* To identify different light sources, including the Sun
* That darkness is the absence of light
Before doing the activity the teacher asked the children to try and remember as many planets as possible they could think of and list them. For example The Sun, mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. To help children memorize the names of the planets and their positions in the solar system i came up with an acrostic poem. For example:
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- Four models of disability with barriers and assessing them.
- Identify key aspects of legislation and guidelines relevant ...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.