- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Swedish Body Massage Case Study
The first 200 words of this essay...
SWEDISH BODY MASSAGE CASE STUDY
Emma is a Horse riding instructor. She runs her own Riding School and is married to Jeremy, has two children and three dogs (plus 17 horses).
She spends most of her time outside, in all weathers. Her job is very physical and she wears a back support after having a bad fall from her horse in an event six years ago.
Emma's diet is quite good. She eats well in the day (even if it is on the "hoof") and drinks a lot of water. She does love her mugs of tea and is partial to large glasses of wine when she finally flops in the evening.
Emma has not had any treatments except physiotherapy for her back after her accident and therefore was a little apprehensive to undress for massage. However, she does like to try anything so agreed to give it a go.
Objectives of the treatment
Emma would like to have more movement in her lower back and shoulders and feel relaxed.
CASE STUDY 1
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- Choose two different types of vulnerable adult abuse and ass...
- How is anti-discriminatory practice is promoted in health an...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.