- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The benefits of Indian head massage.
The first 200 words of this essay...
P2 - Referral
The physiological effects in the Indian Head Massage helps to re-educate the body to rest and to relax, it improves the concentration, increases energy levels, passes on the feeling of well being, the barriers tend to break down and emotions may be released. The signs are mostly seen in the skin whereas the physiological status may be reflected by muscular tightness in the epidermis and dermis. The physiological effects include lower blood pressure and heart rate, releases lactic acid from the body, increases the blood flow to tissues and the lymph flow, stimulates the digestive system, urinary system and the small muscle fibres. The other effects include relaxation, improved sleep patterns particularly if the client is suffering with insomnia, stress relief - which is one of the reasons why Indian Head Massage has become a popular treatment in the workplace, stimulation of the mind which can make the client feel more often, relief of tension to headaches and eye strain and chakra balancing.
M2 - Referral
The family belief of massage in Indian goes back to the start of Hinduism and is still part of this year's culture. Indian's
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- How is anti-discriminatory practice is promoted in health an...
- Identify key aspects of legislation and guidelines relevant ...
- Unit 10 caring for children and young people
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.