- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
unit 2 the developing child - cache level 2 . Stages of development, influences and transitions.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Healthcare and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 2- The developing child
The expected social stage of social development for a 4 year old is that they are more aware to talk to new people; the children are more friendly and caring towards others. Children are a lot more confident in these ages. Children are more understanding and can engage in a conversation and understand how to share and co-operate with one another. According to this website: http://www.greatschools.org/special-education/health/724-developmental-milestones-ages-3-through-5.gs (11/05/2011) children show anger verbally instead of physically. Children understand the concept of past present and future. Tassoni, P (2007) page 43 explains how children are more affectionate towards family, friends and careers.
The expected social stage of development for a five year old is, he or she is very co operative. Engages in conversation, A 5 year old can speak clearly and use different connectives properly in a sentence. Children can also choose their own friends. Meggitt, C (2004) Page 86 explains how children ask about abstract words (for instance, what does "beyond" mean?) http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_Social_Emotional_End/ according to this website by the end of 5 years children want to please friends, agree to rules , likes singing, dancing. At the age
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- Four models of disability with barriers and assessing them.
- Identify key aspects of legislation and guidelines relevant ...
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.