- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Write a reflective description of your personal cultural identity . Identify one way that your cultural identity could impact on providing nursing care to diverse clients
The first 200 words of this essay...
NSB113: Diversity and Health: Introduction to Indigenous and Multicultural perspectives
Assessment Item 1.1: Reflective Journal Worksheet A.
Save this document with your name in the title and then use it to write your responses using your computer in the spaces as indicted below.
Complete, print and submit at your tutorial in Week 4.
If There Is A Good Reason For Not Attending The Tutorial To Submit The Item:
KG Students Can Submit The Item To The NSB113 Mailbox, Located On L3, N Block. PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH YOUR TUTOR.
Caboolture Students Please Arrange With Your Tutor
DO NOT DELETE THE MATERIAL BELOW-YOUR MARKER NEEDS IT
Student's Name: Gabby Brett
After Tutorial 1 in Week 2, use the "map" you worked on and your notes as a guide to complete the following steps.
Step 1: Write a reflective description of your personal cultural identity being sure to include a reflection on ALL of the following: your beliefs, attitudes, values, social class, and ethnicity). (150 words) .../4marks
I consider myself Australian. However my heritage is Dutch and English. Being Australian
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Personal & professional development in Health & Soci...
- In this essay I will be outlining key legislation and regula...
- How is anti-discriminatory practice is promoted in health an...
- Unit 10 caring for children and young people
- Discuss difficulties that may arise when implementing anti-d...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.