- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
While surfing the channels on TV you might hear a lot of news about terror attacks. Only think of the latest tragedy in Moscow when a Chechen terrorist group occupied a theater full with tourists; or just think of bombings in Bali
- Essay length: 7713 words
- Submitted: 31/03/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
The War Against Terrorism
- thought - provoking questions -
- ( Intro.) What does the term 'terrorism' really mean? Who are the so-called terrorists?
- What kind of terror attacks do we hear about in the news? Who are the main terror groups? Why do we compare the Arabian world with terrorism as a first association? In which parts of the world do these biggest terror attacks happen? Might it be possible that not all the news about terror attacks reach us?
- What is the basis of the antipathy against Israel from the Arabian side? Where does it come from?
- What is the basis of the hate that the Arabian world feels towards the USA?
- What is the connection between the hate against Israel and the USA?
- What are the steps made against Arabian terrorists and the steps to help in solving the argument between Israel and Palestinians?
- What are the last years' main happening? What are the terror attacks we have heard about? What kinds of steps were made to stop terrorism?
- The big bum: 9/11. What have happened?
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
International History, 1945-1991 (view all)
- The collapse of the USSR was caused by internal problems and...
- Analysis of Political Cartoons
- The Soviet Union developed its influence in Eastern Europe i...
- Explain the Importance of D-Day As a Turning Point In Ww2.
- To what extent did the nuclear arms race make the world a mo...
- How far was the Cuban missile crisis the most significant e...
- How advantageous was the policy of detente to the management...
- To what extent can Stalins emergence as leader of Soviet Rus...
- Assess the reasons for the development of the Cold War
- Compare Sources A B and C as evidence that Churchill instiga...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.