- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Hands-On Glove Makers is a retails company wanting to know whether to sell on the online market. In this report I look at the positives and negatives. I look at the competition they will face from globally competitors. Laws which will also affect Hands-On
- Essay length: 1869 words
- Submitted: 18/10/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
An Introduction to ICT
Word count 1592
To be marked by;
Table of contents
Terms of reference 3
Executive summary 3
Main body 3-7
Terms of reference
As I a communication consultant I will right a report regarding Hands-On Glove Makers proposition ,if creating a website will be more beneficial to them than not or if expanding in another way is better
Hands-On Glove Makers is a retails company wanting to know whether to sell on the online market. In this report I look at the positives and negatives. I look at the competition they will face from globally competitors. Laws which will also affect Hands-On Glove Makers such as data protection act to protect customers and sensitive data from viruses and hacker. The consumer protection act in which they must ensure they follow as to protect the customer and the company. The report also looks at the benefits of the online store rather than expanding by creating another store. I conclude with going
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- Assignment 1 unit 7 Security Assessment Report (.coursework....
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
- Explain the role of web architecture in website communicatio...
- Social Implications of E-Commerce
- Background on Sainsbury's
- Information technology and the way we work
- Popularity of Social networking sites: The reasons and how t...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on cinema and entertainment system...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on the way we socialise and intera...
- Identify, possible future developments in ICT and explain th...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.