- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
I have been asked by my company (Standard engineering components LTD) to investigate the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing some computer aided design software
The first 200 words of this essay...
Computer aided design
Background into assignment
I have been asked by my company (Standard engineering components LTD) to investigate the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing some computer aided design software. The main points I need to find out are: -
1. If, and how the company will benefit from the software
2. If it will pay the company back from the initial out lay.
Background into computer
CAD software is commonly used for drafting architectural and engineering drawings and for making technical illustrations of any kind. For us, a professional company associated with design and drafting then CAD applications is a must in this day and age.
CAD enables you to prepare fast and accurate drawings. It provides flexibility to change drawings with minimal effort. In recent years, most large companies have made the switch to CAD to enjoy the benefits of this precise and creative tool. Today, many educational institutions include CAD as part of their academic curriculum. As a result, CAD knowledge has become very important to all professionals involved in the field of design and drafting.
AutoCAD 2002 (Probably the choice
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management & Manipulation of Information (view all)
- The Internet is an important part of our everyday lives howe...
- Everything about Digital Divide
- Hardware and Network issues in e-commerce
- Evaluate the tools and techniques used to create finished an...
- Capital Radio
- Evalution of my database
- Using the Internet to research UFOs.
- STELLA Science Simulation Software.
- ITGS Mod and Open Source Essay - Counter Strike game and Gim...
- Technology- Private or Public? Technology has blurred the li...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.