- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Selecting a laptop - The dell vostro 1520 is a thin and lightweight machine while still maintaining a sturdy build; this combined with the black glossy finish gives it a professional, sophisticated and business like look.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Terms I considered when choosing my four laptops:
1. The ports. - I made sure that all four of the chosen laptops have more than two USB ports for devices such as a printer, mouse, external drive, USB's and Cameras.
I also made sure that it has a number of memory card slots and Video ports so that the laptop can be connected to a bigger/TV screen.
2. CD/DVD- I have ensured that all four laptops I have chosen have a CD/DVD drive, not just this but I have made sure it is a DVD writer drive as well so that CD's and DVD's can be copied and burned.
3. The hard drive - I have made sure that all the chosen laptops have a large hard rive and the speed of the hard rive is fast so that the laptop runs smoothly and quickly.
4. The memory - I have ensured that all our of the laptops have a minimum of 2GB of memory.
5. The processor - I have made sure that all the chosen laptops have a fast speed processor and that they do not perform
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
- Social Implications of E-Commerce
- Assignment 1 unit 7 Security Assessment Report (.coursework....
- Consider five models of communication – Linear, Cir...
- Investigating a Transactional Website (www.latestdvd9.com)
- Information technology and the way we work
- Popularity of Social networking sites: The reasons and how t...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on cinema and entertainment system...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on the way we socialise and intera...
- Identify, possible future developments in ICT and explain th...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.