- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The Growth of Cybercrime
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Growth of cybercrime
How society can deal with it?
In this essay I am going to be talking about cybercrime and as technology develops and grows, the amount of threats from cybercrime grows along with it. The average household has around 2-4 laptops or computers, this is due to the increased usage of ICT in modern society. However the increase in usage of laptops and computers come with great threats to people's personal information which could lead to very serious issues such as identity theft and fraud. I will be giving examples of real life experiences with cybercrime, what can happen if you are a victim and how you can avoid being a victim.
There are many different factors that can affect the growth of cybercrime such as, how much the person knows about computers and how to safely use them, what websites are safe to enter personal details into, what websites are fake and much more. Therefore with there being so many factors, lots of training and practice is required to prevent you from becoming a victim of cybercrime.
In one case of cybercrime on social networking sites, Bryan
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
- Networking Systems. Network Cabling, Network Interface Cards...
- The Impact of Mobile Phones on social Interaction
- List and describe the 11 systems of the human body, their fu...
- Compare the effectiveness of different transmission methods.
- Information technology and the way we work
- Popularity of Social networking sites: The reasons and how t...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on cinema and entertainment system...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on the way we socialise and intera...
- Identify, possible future developments in ICT and explain th...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.