- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This database will consist of lists of food-items, drinks, sweeties and confectionaries that he owns. I will add the names of the components into a table. This table will show that
- Essay length: 1890 words
- Submitted: 31/03/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Uncle Samuel is the salesman of a newsagent shop called Samuel and son's co. limited. He is busy and disorganized because he is always away on trips and is never around to take inventory of his stock. So I decided to create a database for him to help him make his business more efficient. This database will consist of lists of food-items, drinks, sweeties and confectionaries that he owns. I will add the names of the components into a table. This table will show that all the information required in the database has been entered. I spoke to him about this and he has given me this criteria:
> The database must allow him to see the details of customers quickly and easily.
> He must be able to see who owes him money.
> He wants to be able to check out customers in a location and be able to specify their location.
> He wants to be able to enter a price and see all the items and commodities above or below that price.
> He wants to be able to print a commodities price list.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management & Manipulation of Information (view all)
- Designing a booking system for an Estate Agent.
- Evaluate the tools and techniques used to create finished an...
- Biometrics: Analysis and Implications.
- The Internet is an important part of our everyday lives howe...
- Standard Operating Procedures (Sop) recruitment policies and...
- Using the Internet to research UFOs.
- STELLA Science Simulation Software.
- ITGS Mod and Open Source Essay - Counter Strike game and Gim...
- Technology- Private or Public? Technology has blurred the li...
- The purpose of the management report is to explain how impor...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.