- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
health and safety legislation and regulation
The first 200 words of this essay...
`Bodgeit & legit` engineering co have a pillar drill in a manufacturing workshop that employees have to use in order to carry out their job. It is not bolted to the floor, the chuck safety guard is broken and there are no signs or markings in the vicinity of the drill.
* The drill is not bolted to the floor so if someone when to use the drill it could fall on him or someone else around the drill.
* The chuck safety guard is broken so if someone tries to drill a hard material for example a mild steel the swarf can fly out of the machine and can injure someone close to the machine and also the swarf will be very hot because the material is so hard so if the swarf flies in to someone eye it can damage it.
* If there is no sign to say which switch is for what than the user will not exactly know where the emergency switch is and they won't know the start button and other setting buttons. If there are no safety warning signs for example wear your goggles or wear mask
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Law of Contract (view all)
- Critically evaluate what in law will amount to an offer
- LAW OF CONTRACT. LAW 103. THE CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT.
- Outline how consumers are protected in contracts for the sal...
- What is the importance of implied terms to the contract of e...
- Contract Law - Offer And Acceptance
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.