- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Guestimate - The line and the angle.
The first 200 words of this essay...
1- I predict that if people are good at guessing the length of a line they will be good at guessing the degrees of an angle.
2- I predict that the higher the schooling year the better the estimate.
I have decided to investigate within the schooling ages of 7 and 9 firstly because these are easily available to collect due to having timetables and knowing where all the students will be when needed to guestimate. Another reason for picking students between these ages is that it is a big enough variety to draw conclusions from, and decide whether the amount of school really does improve the ability to guess the size of a line or angle. I will not be asking every year group as this will take up too much time and will not be necessary. I will be asking years 7, 9 and 11 this gives a big enough range of the amount of school experienced without asking every year.
I have chosen to get a list of the students in years 7, 9 and 11 and then ask every fourth person on
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Probability & Statistics (view all)
- To investigate any relationship between height and foot size...
- Spectrophotometer Lab.
- The heights of 16-18 year old young adults varies between ma...
- MAYFIELD HIGH COURSEWORK
- An investigation into an aspect of human variation.
- Aim: in this task, you will investigate the different functi...
- Statistics. I have been asked to construct an assignment re...
- Statistics coursework
- Anthropometric Data
- Chebyshevs Theorem and The Empirical Rule
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.