- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Investigating the relationship between the number of lessons taken prior to the test, and the number of mistakes made in the driving test itself.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I will be investigating the relationship between the number of lessons taken prior to the test, and the number of mistakes made in the driving test itself. I will then use this information in order to determine which instructor is the best, depending on the number of lessons needed for the person to obtain the least mistakes in order to pass.
But the other factors affect these results, such as the following
* Time of day the test was taken - times such as the rush hour in the morning or evening could affect the number of mistakes
* Gender of the driver - one sex maybe better at driving than the other, because they can concentrate better etc.
* Day of the week - on Fridays there maybe a lot of traffic because people want to get home, or Monday mornings there might be a lot more drivers traveling to work than any other morning for example.
* Weather - this could affect the test profoundly, but there was no data on this factor so I will not be analyzing this factor.
I will be investigating these factors appropriately
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Probability & Statistics (view all)
- Statistics S2 - Terms to learn
- Analysis of Bivariate Data - I aim to investigate the relati...
- Data Handling - Planning - I intend to investigate the relat...
- Different factors that Influence Sociologist's choice of res...
- Maths Cars coursework Plan
- Aim: in this task, you will investigate the different functi...
- Statistics. I have been asked to construct an assignment re...
- Statistics coursework
- Anthropometric Data
- Chebyshevs Theorem and The Empirical Rule
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.