- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
MAYFIELD HIGH COURSEWORK
The first 200 words of this essay...
MAYFIELD HIGH COURSEWORK Maryam Jan 10sas
1. My hypotheses are that boys are taller than girls in year 10.
2. Boys weigh more than girls in Year 10.
The reason for my first hypotheses is that girl enter puberty quicker than boys so for this reason girls growth spurt is earlier on in girls than it is on in boys, but in the later years boys tend to catch up to the girl and in majority cases they outgrow them.
The reason for my second hypotheses is that girls at a younger age make more fat as it is needed because of the way the girls has developed. She needs this fat because her body is getting ready top bear children. Boys on the other hand don't put that much weight on in the early years because it is not needed but as they grow older they put on more weight on as muscle because boys are more powerful and stronger than girls because and their strength is needed.
TYPES OF SAMPLING:
Random Sampling: Random sampling is used to reduce bias so that a set of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Probability & Statistics (view all)
- To investigate any relationship between height and foot size...
- Spectrophotometer Lab.
- An investigation into an aspect of human variation.
- The aim of this investigation was to look at the reliability...
- Study of the height/diameter ratio of limpets inhabiting the...
- Aim: in this task, you will investigate the different functi...
- Statistics. I have been asked to construct an assignment re...
- Statistics coursework
- Anthropometric Data
- Chebyshevs Theorem and The Empirical Rule
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.