- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Advantages and disadvantages of school children using the Internet for research
The first 200 words of this essay...
Discuss the Advantages and disadvantages of school children using the Internet for research
Over the last decade computers have been used more than ever before. The emergence of the Internet during the 1990's allowed educational research materials to be made available through websites. Many people now use the Internet as a primary source of information for their work however there are many sides to this argument and there are doubts whether this is advisable in all cases.
There are both advantages and disadvantages of school children using the Internet for research purposes, these advantages are:
* The fact that the Internet is an easy tool to use and, once the child has learnt how to use the web; they can use search engines to find almost anything.
* There are over 161,000,000 websites dedicated to the learning process. Each of which have information that can be accessed easily.
* The internet can be accessed at all times which means that a child doesn't need to take time out to go and visit a library to find some books on a relevant subject. Also, as many homes have a computer with Internet access, a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Internet (view all)
- POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF VIDEO GAMES The video...
- ict online service
- Shirley Tran's Professional/Personal Website Planning Report...
- Which sources of knowledge- books, web sites, the media, per...
- Evaluation of a website - cbeebies/
- Symposium on Media and Piracy.
- The two articles for comparison are Google will not remove...
- The Digital Divide refers to the gap between individuals wit...
- Evaluation of Two Commercial Multimedia products. oth produ...
- Does the exposure to violence in the media cause increased l...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.