- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Advertising and sponsorship in football.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Advertising and Sponsorship in football
Article 1 - Football League on Sky Sports
- Recently Sky Sports agreed a £195 million deal with the football league.
- They now have the rights to show Nationwide, Worthington Cup and LDV vans trophy matches.
- This will be effective for the next 4 years.
- This has all occurred due to the collapse of ITV digital and will offer relief for nationwide clubs as ITV digital still owe the league £185 million.
- They hope this latest move will provide clubs with financial stability allowing them to plan for the future.
Article 2 - Man Utd in £300million Nike deal
- Record breaking £302.9million deal that will come in to effect August 2002.
- Combines sponsorship with merchandising.
- Manchester Utd will grant Nike rights to sponsor gear manufacture and sell merchandise and they will also be allowed to operate the existing retail operations both nationally and worldwide.
Football Masters - Sky Sports 1
This event surprisingly didn't have an official sponsor, which is very unusual however I expect Sky Sports was paying a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- British Cinema Vs Hollywood Cinema
- Coca cola - swot analysis
- Analysing Car Adverts.
- Puffery in Advertising
- This advertising campaign is a proposal for Guinness. It det...
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.