- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis of Lady Gagas Official Website
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysis of Lady Gaga's Official Website
Original Website - Front Page
Newly Changed Website - Front Page
There is a variety of websites available supporting Lady Gaga, however there is one main official website, 'www.ladygaga.com'.
This website represents and portrays Lady Gaga as abnormal and strange; however that's what the audience likes her for and keeps them intrigued - as when the website updates there is always a variation from Gaga, but it always represents her as unique and different. For example, on the first screen shot, in the bottom right corner, Gaga has a spiral shape around her and is represented uniquely. She's represented uniquely in the second screen shot, but it's still in an abnormal way that Gaga works with. Her outfits that are shown on the website are also anomalistic and this further promotes her.
The website front page always seems to be above the norm and continues to be so in every update.
The target audience for this website would be for people that are from the gay pop performance community, but Gaga mostly targets an audience of 20-30 year olds who are very open minded and enjoy pop art
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- This advertising campaign is a proposal for Guinness. It det...
- the five elements of multimedia: Text, Sound, Graphics and A...
- How Does Advertising Work
- Comparing Advertisements
- Why Do We Shop for What We Do Not Need?
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.