- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis of the Army's Media Campaign
The first 200 words of this essay...
In Today's society many different mediums exist; television, radio, internet and newspapers. To
stand out in such a competitive and difficult environment an advert must be eye-cathing,
engaging and memorable. It must reach the people you want it to and inform them (often in a
biased way leaning their opinions towards yours.) By doing so companies and organisations
hope to increase sales of a product or use of a service, or in the case that we are examining,
encouraging people to join The Army.
In the television advertisement the promotion is presented in a formal news programme by Lisa
Aziz, a recognisable news presenter. Also "on location" in Bosnia and at an Army Barracks are
Kate Adie and Chris Seurle, Kate Adie is a very well known BBC news reporter adding to the
feeling of the promotional video being reputable.
At the very beginning of the video the director has used a sequence of very interesting action
shots showing what you could be doing if you joined The Army and keeps a theme that The
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Radio (view all)
- Media Studies - Television Program Introduction - opening s...
- McDonalds ICT Mission Statement.
- Mint Bar and Restaurant Evaluation - For our Med2 practical ...
- Brief History of TV.
- Birth of the BBC
- Owners of Newspapers & radio stations
- REVIEWING RADIO STATION
- copy cat crimes
- Sample Radio script
- War Of The Worlds
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.