- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business Coursework Marketing Plan
- Essay length: 3427 words
- Submitted: 11/07/2002
The first 200 words of this essay...
"I predict that the two most influential types of promotion will be :- 1. Local Newspapers, 2. Posters in the local area." This was wrong as the 2 most chosen types of promotion were Sponsorship and Local Radio. This could be for a few reasons. The most obvious is that I asked people with interests influenced most by these two types of promotion. Or I could have just been wrong. I feel that it was a combination of both factors, but the survey I feel still holds water and does not need to be re-done, although I will have to changer my original prediction. I now agree with the survey and I will target the two chosen types of promotion.
GCSE Business Studies Coursework - Task 14 Produce a marketing plan in neat
I will launch my shop in mid-January, I will launch the shop with a cut in prices. Before the launch I will have posters placed around the local area along with flyers handed out in the street, an advertisement in a local paper and if I can afford it advertisement on a local radio station. I will also contact a local sports team to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Advertisements (view all)
- The marketing problems that the 'Orchard Country Hotel' have...
- Lucozade has successfully repositioned itself in the market....
- Susan Glaspell's 1916 play 'Trifles' - review
- Mention the main components of the promotion mix tools avail...
- SWOT Analysis
- The aim of this project is to systematically stylistically a...
- Gender Stereotypes in Advertising.
- This ad, for Cannery Row, shows a picture of three children ...
- Analysis of Coca Cola and iPad adverts.
- Advertising on Television Media Essay.Advertising on televis...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.