- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Comparing News Reports – ‘Disaster in the Alps’
The first 200 words of this essay...
Becky Smith. 10I
Comparing News Reports -
'Disaster in the Alps'
* Back round of incident
* The source of each of the resources
* Major differences and similarities between each report(brief)
* Factual information in each report
* Differences between the reports concerning the factual information
* Language used in each report
* Differences (in tone, mood or bias) found as a result of the language used in each report
* The types of people interviewed (including their views) in each report
* Why is there a difference in nationalities and eyewitness comments?
* The layout of each report, including the use and effect of photos, headlines, diagrams, etc
* Which report is most effective (in explaining what happened and suggesting the full horror of the incident), and how is it achieved?
* The differences in explanations for the cause of the tragedy, and its reactions, considering how far the nationalities and styles of the three reports account for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Newspapers & Magazines (view all)
- Persuasive speeches.
- Outline and assess the view that moral panics are created by...
- Comparing Two Newspaper Articles About 'The Flesh Eating Bug...
- Womens representation in magazines - looking at Glamour and ...
- Reading skills in the classroom
- I will be exploring how effective the regulation of newspape...
- Media Report Comparing Film and Top Gear Magazine.
- Journalism Language - Analysis of a newspaper article about...
- A brief introduction of English journalism
- Encoding & Decoding Cosmopolitan Magazine
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student