- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Supervisor: Nigel Newbutt
Word count: Insert number (10, 916)
A dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the University of Greenwich's
[BSc (Hons) Multimedia Technology]
This paper critically examines the affects of eCommerce on organisations and the significant growth of the technology. Many organisations are adopting the new technology to retain excellent relationship with customers, and the significant growth of eCommerce application is discussed and noted in this paper. This growth has raised numbers of security concerns and this paper outlines the security risks that associates with eCommerce and describes a number of ways to maintain and reduce the risks.
In this paper, it is demonstrate how Cascading Style Sheet can be used to control the appearance and structure of the web-site, and also examine the use of open source reflective programming languages mainly used to develop server-side application and dynamic web content.
This paper also examines the use of open source MySQL database application and its ability to store, retrieve and search data. By creating the web-site application, it shows how Cascading Style Sheet can control the appearance and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Internet (view all)
- ICT Solutions for individuals and society
- Advantages and disadvantages of school children using the In...
- Computers in today's society advantage or disadvantage?
- The impact of ICT on the environment
- An explanation of the impact of availability of electronic i...
- Symposium on Media and Piracy.
- The two articles for comparison are Google will not remove...
- The Digital Divide refers to the gap between individuals wit...
- Evaluation of Two Commercial Multimedia products. oth produ...
- Does the exposure to violence in the media cause increased l...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.