- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Evaluation of Two Commercial Multimedia products. oth products are professional animations which have got some bad points as well as good points but according to me No dogs was more effective than The missing pencil
- Essay length: 5572 words
- Submitted: 11/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Evaluation of commercially produced multimedia products
I have been asked to evaluate two different interactive multimedia products. I will have to explain the good and bad features of the product and compare them each other. This report will help me to identify the things that I should avoid or include in my final product. Both of the products have been produced in flash and are animated stories for children.
Product one: No dogs
This story has been created by British Council to help children to learn English efficiently. It also includes two different activities one for younger children and other one for older children.
Many different multimedia products have different purposes, some are to advertise, inform or even persuade. The purpose of this story is to help children to improve their English in an interesting way. It allows user to read and listen to story as well. The other purpose of this story is to entertain children.
This is short story which is about a dog that was not allowed in a park and felt sad so he went to park at night
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Internet (view all)
- Benefits of an Online Business Presence
- "Every child witnesses 10, 000 television murders befor...
- Ict Report Template
- Computers in today's society advantage or disadvantage?
- Topic: Does the Internet have a Positive Influence in our So...
- Symposium on Media and Piracy.
- The two articles for comparison are Google will not remove...
- The Digital Divide refers to the gap between individuals wit...
- Does the exposure to violence in the media cause increased l...
- The Digital Native generation. The main themes of this repo...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.